If you are interested in smart maintenance of your maritime assets, we invite you to join the Smart Maintenance Business Lunch. This high level event will take place on Wednesday September 5th 2018 in Hamburg. The lunch is co-organised by leading European companies and is part of the Smart Holland Day at SMM, the leading international maritime trade fair.
Combining serious topics with good food and excellent networking opportunities will be the formula, just like the successful event two years ago. In this edition, industry experts will share their views on how to turn data into revenue. Apart from getting acquainted with the latest insights on these topics the gastro lunch is the perfect opportunity to entertain your guests. Reserve your company table now, in order to get the best placement possible in the room.
The Dutch ambassador to Germany, HE Wepke Kingma, will perform the opening speech in the presence of the Vice-Mayor of Rotterdam and the Vice-Mayor of the Drecht Cities.
Program Smart Maintenance Business Lunch, The Next Steps
The event is moderated by Mrs. Mai Elmar, executive director of Cruise Port Rotterdam and chairwoman of the Maritime Board Rotterdam.
- 11.30 hours: Doors open
- 12.00 hours: Opening speech HE Mr. Wepke Kingma, the Dutch ambassador to Germany
- 12.05 hours: 1st pitch on behalf of Royal IHC; Valorisation of smart maintenance
- 12.20 hours: Starter
- 12.35 hours: Presentation ‘Rotterdam Maritime Capital of Europe’
- 12.50 hours: 2nd pitch on behalf of Siemens; Cross-overs in smart maintenance
- 13.05 hours: Main course
- 13.30 hours: 3rd pitch on behalf of IFS Benelux; Young professionals in maintenance
- 13.45 hours: Walking desert and networking
- 14.00 hours: Closing ceremony
Decisionmakers from the international maritime industry are invited to participate in the event.
Radisson Blue Hotel*
Marseiller Str. 2
*Walking distance of the Hamburg Messe
Maximum attention: order your own company table* for only € 1500,- excluding VAT.
Single seats: join individually or with your clients for € 100,- excluding VAT per person.
*seats 10 people
Feel free to contact Bianca Visser of Marstrat for inquiries via email@example.com or +316 414 027 42.
This non-profit event is made possible by: